Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dear Santa from Josiah and Selah


Dear Santa,


Hi, how are you? Hi Santa. I have been good. I have been doingwhat mommy said to do and I have been kind to my sissy. My favoritestory is about david and goliath because david loves jesus and he savedpeople. Did you know that Jesus is God's son? I would like to see Jesusfor Christmas. I would also please please please please like a brother for Christmas please. I miss Toby and I would like a dog. Can you please give people who don't have soap and trashcans some clothes and food and airplane movies? I love you.


Love,
Josiah


Dear Santa,

I like presents. I love my bubba. I love cinderella, can youbring me cinderella for christmas? I love mommy and daddy so much. Ilike to eat hamburgers. You are my favorite santa, I will not cry whenI see you. Please bring me cinderella princess chair. Amen.


Love,
Selah


These are the sweetest Dear Santa letters ever! Brandy sent us a copy of what Josiah and Selah wrote to Santa. We can't wait to see them at Christmas and see if Santa got there letters :) I'm hoping for a baby brother for Josiah too :) hahaha

The picture of them is from Halloween but it's the most recent one.

No comments: