Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dec. 20, 2007


Thursday Dec. 20, 2007 marked the 9th anniversary from Matt and I's first date. The night where I got my first kiss. We can't believe that it's been 9 years since that magical night! That's right... Matt was and is my first and only kiss :) The Lord saved me nine years ago from any broken hearts (romantically) and gave me the most wonderful gift of love in Matt. I am so incredibly blessed to have Matt in my life. He is my best friend and the best husband I could ask for! His love overwhelms me and I can't imagine a day without him in my life. Thank you Lord for creating him for me. Matthew I love you! Thank you for loving me!
Can you believe that in June we will be married for FIVE years!!!!!????!!!!! It's crazy to us becuase it feels like yesterday!

No comments: