Monday, February 25, 2008

Little Scare... GOD IS GOOD!

So Saturday morning I had a little scare and actually went to the ER to get things checked out. I'm not going to go into details of everything but I just wanted to share how good God is!!

Pretty much I was at the FOC Ladies Women Retreat (my mom's church) leading worship with Mom and April and I was showing symptoms that needed to be addressed. Usually I would have called the doctor but of course this was on Saturday so they were closed so the ER was my only option to get a peace of mind.

After hours and hours of waiting we had an ultrasound!!! We got to SEE our sweet little baby! Matt was with me and grinning from ear to ear when he saw our little BB :) They turned on the second monitor so I could see and we saw the cutest little baby profile shot! We could see the head and the little nose! and the baby had it's hand in or near its mouth! SOO CUTE! It was amazing to see! I started to choke up which made me laugh and jostle the baby!

Unfortunately since it was an ER visit they didn't print us a picture :( It makes me sad because I just want to look at it all day and show the world! But I guess I wouldn't get much done:)

Anyways, while at the ER we had the whole ladies retreat praying and family praying up a storm for that little baby! and as soon as they prayed my symptoms seemed to stop! I haven't had any problems since!!! My doctor checked the ultrasound today and gave me the OK everything looks good!

Thank you Lord for protecting that little life inside of me! Thank you for being to good to us in soo many ways! Thank you for giving us the power of prayer!

No comments: