Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our baby has fingerprints!!!

This week I'm 13 weeks! Crazy! I hoping week 13 is better than week 12! So far so good! Today I signed up to rent a baby heart monitor so we can hear the heartbeat at home!! Mainly I want to let others hear it too :) I will take a better video so you can hear longer and better! It will take about a week for it to come in.



Here's an update according to http://www.babycenter.com/ of what's going on with the baby!



Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce. The picture below shows the size comparison to a quarter. If you click the shrimp link it will show the progression of how the baby has been growing.



This picture shows if the baby at 13 weeks was out of the womb how tiny it would be! I thought this was pretty cool!!! So little! I think at this point I'm completely AMAZED how fast this baby is growing and I still don't feel anything in me :) Next week the baby should be the size of a fist. CRAZY! God is amazing and made humans to be amazing SPEACIAL creatures... how anyone can discredit God and His creations completely is mind-boggling to me... it seems so obvious!!!


Keep praying for this little babies health and safety! God has been soo good!!! Thank you for your prayers!



No comments: