Monday, April 14, 2008

Nursery Theme

I have had alot of people ask what the Nursery will look like... well it won't look like this exactly... but here is a picture of the bedding. We are going to throw in some monkeys too because Kyle from day one has affectionately called our baby a monkey... its a long story... maybe I will post it another night. But let's just say that Kyle makes monkey noises at my belly and feed me banana's every chance he gets. :) Love you Kyle! SO I have taken on the monkey theme threw in some other animals and saw this bedding and both Matt and I love it! We are planning a having a black crib too.

Also, give me a theme and I run with it... I have been attached to monkeys since my brother has started "Oooo Ooooo Ahhh Ahhh -ing at my belly so NOW every thing with a monkey on it is purchased and added to Grayson's growing wardrobe! Crazy Kyle! Silly Monkey!!!

No comments: