Friday, June 20, 2008

5 years of bliss! :)

Today is our 5th wedding anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been five years since we walked down the aisle!!! I am so incredibly blessed to be married to such a wonderful man! Matt is my best friend and I can't imagine a day without him! We have been married for five years but in December we will mark our 10th anniversary of our first date!!!! It's weird to think that Matt has been apart of my life for TEN YEARS!

As I said I'm so incredibly blessed to be in a wonderful marriage to an AMAZING man! Matt has been sooo good to me especially these last 9 months :) I am thrilled to give him a son and so excited to start this new chapter in our life of parenting!

Matthew - You are everything I ever could have imagined in a husband and MORE! I have no doubt that God made you espeacially for me and I thank the Lord daily for the blessing we have in our lives! Thank you for loving me the way that you do! I look forward to the next 5 years and MORE! I love you!

No comments: