Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Grayson wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!!! We went to Portrait Innovations with Kaleb a couple days ago and got some pics of the cute cousins together in the matching outfits that Meme got them! They were soo cute! They took some Valentine pictures of Grayson! Here are the raw pics... too cute!!! He's the best Valentine God has blessed me with!! Besides my hunky hubby!! :) I will post the other pics soon of both Kaleb and Grayson!
Pucker Up and give me a kees!!! Kees Kees Kees - that's in the best pepi-la-pu accent!
Yeah for Valentines!
Look at my little monkey!!! Holding the rose with his feet!!! 

Sweet Boy! I love his little surprised expression!
He loves sitting in this little chair! I need to get him a little chair :)
Precious!! YES! OF COURSE! I will accept this last rose!!!
My little Bachelor! He gave me his final rose!!! Let's keep it that way!!!

No comments: