Saturday, April 18, 2009

Grayson is 8 months old!!!



Grayson is 8 months old!!!! 

I can't believe my baby is 8 months old!  He is doing so much! Grayson has mastered crawling and going after everything that is NOT a toy :) and he LOVES chasing after Penni! I think he's like - Hey you can crawl too! :)  I can't take my eye off him for 2 seconds!  He's such a happy baby and still so good. AND he is getting a tooth up top!! Its just barely poking through!
Grayson is wearing an outfit that MEME got him! It's sooo cute and Daddy really likes it because it looks like his shirts! Grayson your so cool and stylish!
Daddy and his boy! What a happy baby!! These are the two loves of my life!
Ohhh that face! He can get away with anything!!! Don't tell lil G that! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how fast he's growing. Watch out Penni! Tell Grayson that Maw Maw and Paw Paw miss him! And we miss you guys too!!