Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 6th Anniversary to us!!!


Saturday June 20 was our 6th wedding anniversary!!! Its hard to believe its been 6 years since we said I DO!!! But its been a great 6 years!!!
Matt had the whole day planned as a surprise for me (go up the Cog Railroad to Pikes Peak then jeep ride and picnic dinner) but it RAINED all day off and on and he had to improvise! :)
He took me to Zio's for dinner, then the MELTING POT for dessert! and a movie :) Papi and Gigi gave us a great anniversary present... they watched Grayson for us overnight so we coudl relax, take our time, stay out late, and SLEEP! :) No 5 am bottle feeding!
It was great! I enjoyed the night with my hubby!!! God has blessed me tremendously with Matt and I can't wait to see what the next 6 years have in store for us!!!


Here's a picture of us at the Melting pot... see that delicious pot of chocolate!!! YUMMY! AND this cute shirt I'm wearing was an anniversary gift!!!

No comments: